This is the start of my blog. I call it "As in heaven" , which is taken from part of "The Lord`s Prayer", because I believe that we can have a bit of heaven on earth. God wants to have a relationship with us to enjoy us and for us to enjoy Him. We don`t have to wait till we get to heaven before we enjoy some of what`s going to go on there. Join me daily as I search through The Bible to bring out some of our heven on earth.
Starting with : John chapter 1
In R1 the beginning was the R2 Word, and the Word was with R3 God, and the R4 Word was God.
Here The Bible is establishing who Jesus is. This is so important because this is what makes us ( Christians ) different from all the cults, and religions who are searching for the truth. Jesus is the Word, and Word is God. Because He came, we can know the creator of the universe. He knows all about heaven and brought some with Him when He came.
Do you know Him ? I mean, more then a head knowledge but also a heart knowledge as well.
Feel free to give me your comments or questions about what I write here. If you want to know Him ( Jesus ) , let me know that too and I will introduce Him to you.
Till tomorrow, have a heaven filled day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment