Friday, June 1, 2007

Jn 1:10-13

After reading these few verses one can get a glimpse of Jesus` life and some of what He had to go through . The people in that time didnt receive Him then just as many don`t receive Him now. That is, they didn`t receive His message and who He proclaimed to be. I`m sure He wasn`t suprised. He just said in so many words that if you receive me being more than just a good carpenter and teacher, you can come and be in my family. Look beyond the outter entrapments of me and my life to receive a message of life eternal. Maybe those who did receive Him didnt really understand what they were in for, yet to those who persevere are those who will have that mansion built for them in the end.
1. What does the world say about Jesus today ?
2. Have you demonstrated in your life that Jesus is real ?
3. What is the best way to show that we understand who He is ?
4. How can you change things in your life to show the reality of Jesus ?

Lord I pray that there isnt anything that I do that will take away from who you are. Help me and enpower me to show that I`m a child of yours . Help this child to grow to be all you want and plan for me to be. amen

No comments: